- Tuesday evenings, April 18-May 23
- Dinner at 6:15 pm. Class starts 6:45 pm – 8:30 pm
- Ministry Center Sanctuary
- $85 for dinner and class materials
- $15 – class materials only
- Register now.
The Ten Commandments
These ancient words given to Moses on Mount Sinai are a vital source of moral clarity for society and spiritual guidance for followers of Jesus. They help believers encounter God’s holiness, live in the freedom of His will, and recognize their need for a Savior. Join instructor Randy Forrester for this six-week study and deepen your knowledge of this foundational part of Scripture in order to love God with all of one’s heart, soul, mind, and strength – and to love one’s neighbor as oneself.
For more information, contact Tina Sease (TSease@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4316).