New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, June 4, 2023
- For a Woman in a white dress who is very fond of daisies who feels she does not have all she needs to be able to grow in the Lord.
The Lord planted you in His foundation. He is the one who will grow you. Seek Him because what He grows will last.
- For a woman who likes to put baskets of flowers on her table who has people in her life that she feels the need ‘to tend’.
Do not be overwhelmed. Ask and He will give you the wisdom to know how to care for them and the strength to do what He calls you to do.
- For a young man who recently had an opportunity to learn to fly a plane.
The Lord is asking you to put Him in the pilot seat of your life, to spend time with Him, and wait to see all the places He wants to take you to in life.
- For an older man who was raised in a home with very rigid rules as a guide for life, and now feels bound.
The Lord wants you to experience the freedom of His grace and mercy. Seek Him to understand and embrace the fullness of His love for you.
- For a young woman who loves yellow and has a very large collection of shoes.
The Lord is fitting your feet with the gospel of peace. Put on the full armor of God found in Ephesians 6. He is preparing you to minister peace and reconciliation.
Sunday, May 28, 2023
- For a person for whom the song “O Lord, You’re Beautiful” holds special meaning who is feeling discouraged. The Lord has heard your prayer and His hand is upon you.
- For a man who has recently lost strength in one of his hands. The Lord is calling you into a place of deeper dependence on Him. Stretch out your hands and receive His grace and provision.
- For a young lady wearing a green and white patterned dress with an embroidered collar. The Lord encourages you to share your faith because your story brings purity and freshness to the message of Jesus.
- For a woman wearing a large clunky ring on her middle finger and raising her arms in worship. The Lord sees your worship and encourages you by saying, I choose you.
Sunday, May 21, 2023
- For a man wearing a white shirt who was recently carrying a lot of books for work. God loves your thirst for knowledge and He wants to show you how to satisfy your thirst in Him.
- For a woman who loves looking at the clouds in the sky as they race by, wondering if there is more to life. God wants you to know the Creator of the ends of the earth and His love for you.
- For a woman who loves the shape and smell of lilies, but is feeling anxious. God is going to help you lay down your fears and anxieties to seek Him in all ways.
- For a woman with blonde hair and green eyes who has been burdened with a decision. The Lord encourages you to come to Him and find rest. He is working all things together for your good.
- For a couple with a prodigal son who are discouraged after praying for some time and have not seen any change. The Lord is working in each person concerned. Know that your suffering is producing God’s character in you. He is pouring His love into your heart.
Sunday, May 7, 2023
- For a woman who finds renewal standing oceanside as the breeze blows. Be still and listen. The Lord’s voice with His guidance comes in the whisper in the stillness of your heart.
- For a man whose favorite shirt is flannel, that loves hiking in it in the Fall. The Lord is with you in your current situation. He is guiding you on a different path with breathtaking views. He will provide for you during the challenging moments.
- For a woman who loves kneeling before the Lord on the kneelers. The Lord sees your heart that yearns for Him. He will draw you closer as you wait on Him.
- For a man in a lavender shirt who has been pondering how to share truth with grace to a friend. In Christ are the hidden treasures of wisdom and knowledge. Your closeness with the Lord will overflow as you speak and live everyday life.
- For someone with fond memories of riding on a tractor and the scripture ’the harvest is plentiful but the laborers are few’ has been on your heart. In this season of seeking workers, the Lord will provide in unexpected places with new opportunities.