Confirmation Class Begins Sunday, September 17 6-8 PM Meeting Place: Youth Room For all 8th graders and high schoolers who have not been confirmed Our confirmation parent meeting will be held on
- Begins Sunday, September 17
- 6-8 PM
- Meeting Place: Youth Room
- For all 8th graders and high schoolers who have not been confirmed
- Our confirmation parent meeting will be held on Sunday, September 17 from 6-6:30 PM
- Registration is free but please fill out this form so we know you plan on coming.
What is Confirmation?
Confirmation is a public confession of faith, a public commitment to grow in faith and a public commissioning. This is a chance for the confirmands to stand before the congregation and bishop to affirm their belief in the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Confirmation at St. Andrews consists of 9 classes where students being confirmed will learn about a variety of different subjects in relation to their faith.
- September 17: Confirmation Parent Meeting 6-6:30 PM
- September 17: Life: Is This It?
- October 8: Community Building Night One: Frankies Fun Park***
- November 12: Jesus: Who is He?
- December 3: Cross: Why Did Jesus Die?
- January 21: Faith: How Can I Have Faith?
- February 4: Community Building Night Two: Sky Zone***
- March 1-3 Confirmation Retreat
- April 14: Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?
- May 5: Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?
(Sunday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
St. Andrew's Church - Mt Pleasant
440 Whilden St