Day Retreat - 20's & 30's
A Day Away with the Lord Saturday, December 09 – (Also a Friday night December 08 optional campout/sleepover, see info below) 7:30am – 4:00pm Cost $ 20 St. Andrews Farm – Meggett, SC –
- A Day Away with the Lord
- Saturday, December 09 – (Also a Friday night December 08 optional campout/sleepover, see info below)
- 7:30am – 4:00pm
- Cost $ 20
- St. Andrews Farm – Meggett, SC – 4840 Swinton Creek Rd., Meggett, SC 29449
- Register Here
Life is busy. But God is always speaking. Can you hear him? Do you know how to recognize his voice? The Bible promises that as we draw near to God, he will draw near to us. Do you know how to draw near to him? Often the best way to learn to recognize God’s presence in our day-to-day lives is to pull away for a concentrated time of fellowship with him. Join other young adults for a Day Retreat at the St. Andrew’s Farm. Randy Forrester will introduce participants to time-tested practices for seeking God’s presence, experienced over four sessions of personal prayer and reflection. Lunch around the campfire and hot coffee provided!
Dec 08 – 3:00 – 5:00 pm – Arrive and set-up before Sunset – If you plan to attend the optional campout/sleepover portion of the event please contact Karen Gaddy with an RSVP (843) 296-8185. This portion of the even is not mentioned on the sign up link. It is entirely optional. However if you plan to attend the actual event please be sure to still register.
Dec 08 5:00pm – Bedtime – Enjoy Fellowship around the fire – Bring your own supper meal.
Dec 09 – 7:30-8:30 am: arrive, coffee, breakfast, fellowship @ fire
-8:30-9:30 am: worship, Randy teaches Introduction to A Day Alone with the Lord.
- 9:30-10:00 am: Introduction and Prelude – find a quiet place, settle your spirit, prepare to meet with the Lord!
- 10:00-11:00 am: Session # 1: The Grace to Experience that We Are Loved
- 11:00-12:00 pm: Session # 2: The Grace to Experience the Convicting and Liberating Ministry of the Spirit
12:00 pm-1:00 pm: Lunch as a Group
- 1:00-2:00 pm: Session # 3: The Grace to Experience the Illuminating Power of Truth
- 2:00-3:00 pm Session # 4: The Grace to Experience Guidance for a Critical and Important Choice
3:00-4:00 pm Group Debrief, Testimonies, Worship, Communion (prayer ministry available)
4:00 Retreat concludes
Questions, contact Debbie Rupert – DRupert@StAndrews.Church or 843.284.4362
(Saturday) 7:30 am - 4:00 pm