Don’t just take our word for it . . . take His! We would encourage you to spend time examining the following Scriptures that shaped this sermon: John 14:1-7; Acts 4:12
- Jesus said “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”
- Jesus is the way to the Father because He is the true revelation of the Father. He is the way to the Father because he alone has the power of eternal life.
- Have you come to the Father?
- Will you come to the Father?
- Do you believe that Jesus is the only way to salvation?
- Do you live your life in uncertainty?
- Have you experienced life in Christ?
- Are you trying to find God without Christ?
Select Resources Consulted
- In the beginning was the Word and the word was with God and the Word was God- John: An expositional commentary by RC Sproul
- Christ-Centered exposition. Exalting Jesus in John by Matt Carter and Josh Wredberg
- Expositional thoughts on John volume 3 by JC Ryle
- Jesus Among Other Gods by Ravi Zachariah
- Jesus on Trial – A lawyer affims the truth of the gospel by David Limbaugh
You can listen to the sermon by using the player below or via the St Andrew’s Sermon Podcast.
Do you have a question about today’s sermon? Email Anthony Kowbeidu (AKowbeidu@StAndrews.Church).