New prophetic words are posted every week and are kept up for four weeks. If you have been strengthened, encouraged, or comforted by the way the Lord spoke to you in these words please email us (Prophetic@StAndrews.Church).
Sunday, December 10, 2023
- For a woman with braided hair who is wearing new shoes. The Lord delights in you. The delight you feel over your new shoes is just a faint glimpse of the way he feels when he looks at you.
- For a man who has recently been camping and found comfort sleeping in a tent. Come and rest in the Lord. He is your dwelling place.
- For someone who recently pondered the idea that “a rolling stone gathers no moss.” The Lord is encouraging you to remain rooted in His word. You will receive the nourishment you need for growth in this busy season.
- For a woman named Dorothy who has been experiencing a deep sense of loss. The Lord knows your heart and your needs. He will send comforters to surround you and support you. He will carry you through.
Sunday, December 3, 2023
- For a single lady who loves plaid and has been feeling like an observer of the joy and excitement of the holiday season. The gift of joy from Jesus is for you; join in the celebration.
- For a hobby photographer who wasn’t sure if he should bring his camera to an event recently. The Lord sees you. He knows you and the desires of your heart.
- For a widower who has made it a priority to get up and get dressed everyday. The Lord isn’t done with you. Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.
- For someone who loves daffodils and is enjoying this season but cannot wait for the next bloom. What you are praying over has growth happening where you cannot see it. Hold on to your Hope.
- For someone who enjoyed roasting pumpkin seeds for the first time in a long time. The Lord’s peace and contentment has been carrying you. Now He is making all things new.
Sunday, November 26, 2023
- For a woman in her thirties who likes to stop and smell the roses on her walks. The trials you have encountered have produced steadfastness in your faith which is a gift to your family. When you encounter a trial as a family they will look to you for guidance.
- For someone in school who struggles with math and loves history. The Lord has plans to give you a future and a hope. The things you are learning now will help prepare you for what is to come. You will become a history maker.
- For a woman who often wears all shades of pink. God is training you to be confident in decisions you are making. Continue to follow His leading, even if others may challenge this confidence as boasting.
- For an older man who tried his hand at growing tomatoes for the first time this past summer. Consider the saying, ‘Learn to enjoy the journey, not just the destination’. Take time to enjoy the present journey because God is responsible for the results.
Sunday, November 19, 2023
- For someone who collects antique clocks and watches. The Lord has purpose for the situation you find yourself in. Look to Him for guidance and be confident that He walks alongside you. Trust His timing as He draws you closer to His will.
- For a young woman who recently bought a bouquet of daffodils. The Lord reminds you of life’s simple pleasures. Be refreshed by His love and nourished by His living water.
- For a young father who likes to wear olive green clothing and go duck hunting. You wonder if you are being a good father. Your Heavenly Father encourages you to seek Him and the mentors He has placed in your path to give you wisdom and confidence to help with your concerns.
- For a teenage boy who sees beauty in reptiles and others around you do not. God created every animal with a purpose and is part of his plan. You too, have been created with a purpose and are a part of His plan. Do not minimize your importance and value to the Lord.
- For an older lady with salt and pepper hair who is 5’ 2”. The Lord sees your faithfulness in prayers for all kinds of healing. Encourage others by sharing your testimonies. They will spark others to seek the Lord.